Indian women for the most time have been known to wear sarees through the ages. It is a part of our rich and diverse culture, north or south, no matter what, the women of India have a love for sarees that is made with the finest of cotton and silks. India is known to be brutally hot, the sort of climate which definitely demands cotton clothing.
All throughout the Indian subcontinent, the saree is a common form of dressing, be it the earthy Gadwals, lightweight Kota Doria, floral Jamdanis or even the airy Khadis, each and every woman through this part of the world is bound to own a saree. You can buy any of these cotton sarees online instead of having to go to each of these places to find the specialty shop and then buy the cotton saree from there.
There are more than 12 types in the saree realm that are used throughout the world and now you can buy these cotton sarees online with the help of a niche brand Leemboodi Fashion.
1. Kota Doria: Made from lightweight cotton in the city of Kota, Rajasthan. These sarees are woven from lightweight cotton and are extremely expensive.
2. TantSaree: This cotton saree available to us in floral patterns all over, and is a specialty of West Bengal. The price of these cotton sarees will vary depending only and only on the quality of the cotton used.
3. Khadi: The most famous and the most easily available cotton saree that you can buy. You wouldn’t put them under the designer category, but they are a sterling way to show elegance.
4. Dhakai: You can buy this cotton saree which initially came from Bangladesh, has now become a major part of the Kolkata trends and textile. Leemboodi lets you buy cotton sarees online which feature both, the Jamdani (the designer) and the normal ones which are made with conventional thread weaving.
5. Chikan: These cotton sarees online are made to be part of the designer cotton saree world and come from Lucknow. Buy these cotton sarees online with us and let us show the best, most complex work done in the thread with vibrant and raging colors.
6. Samblapuri: Made with the most vibrant colors, all the way from the land of Odisha. We bring you these cotton sarees online with a load of elegance and options uncountable.
7. Kotki: What distinguishes these, and make us buy these cotton sarees online, from all the others that hail from Kolkata is the enticing temple borders that come in shades of grey, brown and the darker shades that stand out on bright colors.
8. Pasapalli: This Odishi being comes to you with the focus being its square patterns and intricate handwork. A subcategory from the Sambalpuri, the chess board patterns are given an extra boost with golden threads. These cotton sarees are made with baandha, an ancient method which delves into the intricacies of weaving, it requires a lot of skill and time to make one saree.
9. Chanderi: The floral, coin or peacock designs on this cotton saree are made with bright colors like lavender, blue and yellow, and feature the gorgeous golden border almost always. You can buy these cotton sarees online that come to us from the land of Madhya Pradesh, and have made their mark since the 13th century.
Step right down into a world where you can lay your hands on these cotton sarees and much more online with the most ease and efficiency. Shop with Leemboodi Fashion, the most renowned site to buy cotton sarees online.
... VIEW LESS
Buy Cotton Sarees Online
Indian women for the most time have been known to wear sarees through the ages. It is a part of our rich and diverse culture, north or south, no matter what, the women of India have a love for sarees that is made with the finest of cotton and silks. India is known to be bru